An alluring profile that blends a vintage and modern aesthetic, Gilda is the best of both worlds. This show-stopping sconce showcases a large clear glass globe atop a brass stem with contrasting rivets on a luxurious Black Marble or Faux Alabaster backplate. Gilda features a concealed on/off switch and removable cord and can be hardwired or plugged in.
- WIDTH: 5.5"
- HEIGHT: 16.25"
- GLASS: Clear
- LIGHT SOURCE: Socket
- WATTAGE: 1-60w Cand.
- VOLTAGE: 120v
- Mounting hardware is hidden on the backplate to ensure a clean silhouette
- Suitable for use in dry (indoor) locations as defined by NEC and CEC. Meets United States UL Underwriters Laboratories & CSA Canadian Standards Association Product Safety Standards
- The Lisa McDennon Collection offers a striking mix of edgy, sculptural silhouettes that incorporate modern, organic elements and luxe materials, brought to life by her innovative and original point of view.
- On/off switch with removable cord on backplate
- Optional cord cover available, 6938BK
- Merging the best of traditional and modern elements, with a sophisticated and streamlined silhouette perfect for any space
- Shown with G16.5 bulbs (not included)